Sunday, November 13, 2016

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Greetings from Santa! This bundle is so much fun, you can go from fun to elegant with just a few changes of embellishments and paper. This one I used for the base Early Espresso card stock. I then matte with whisper white card stock. I then used the Detailed Santa thinlits die to cut my gold foil paper for that cute Santa face. I had cut the gold foil in a square first of 3 3/4" X 3 3/4", that is what gave me the even border. Glued him to my whisper white square that was the same measurements as the gold foil.Then i cut another piece of gold and whisper white that measured 1 1/2" X 3 3/4". Used one of the line design thinlit from the same die set to cut the design in the white piece and then glued the gold underneath to show through the white and then stamped the sentiments from the Greetings from Santa stamp set. I had used some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to sparkle up the front inside edges of the face of the card. On the inside I place another piece of Whisper white matte and then added a couple gold stars i cut out with the star die in the Santa thinlits. Then stamped the sentiment on the white with Early Espresso ink pad. Then WAHLAH,an elegant looking card.This is the inside of the card.
If you would like to make your own the supplies needed are listed below. Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment