Friday, November 18, 2016

Snow much Fun!!




I think this little guy is just adorable and Snow much fun to make ;) This card was quick and easy. I used crumb cake card stock for the card base, stamped the penguin on whisper white card stock with Archival black ink pad, and his scarf with Real red ink pad. Laid them out on my magnetic platform, then placed the dies on them and rolled them through. I attached the scarf to my penguin, and then attached the penguin with a couple of dimensionals. to the card base. Used whisper white pigment ink pad to make a few snow dots on the face of the card. Had some left over snowflakes from a previous Stampin up card kit so I used that and a small pearl embellishment for the middle. You could use whatever you want to finish setting off the card. See quick , cute and fun. 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment